Sayer Regan & Thayer, LLP
Call For Your Free Initial Consultation

April 2017 Archives

What compensation is available for an injured seaman?

Getting injured while you are at work on a ship or boat is an unfortunate situation, but thankfully there is a federal law that protects you. The Jones Act gives you the right to file a lawsuit against your employer and receive compensation if you get an injury on the job as a seaman. If you are wondering what compensation is available under this law, keep reading.

Contact Our Attorneys

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

130 Bellevue Avenue
Newport, RI 02840

Toll Free: 800-803-7699
Phone: 401-324-9915
Fax: 401-849-4330
Newport Law Office Map

343 C Main St.
Wakefield, RI 02879

Toll Free: 800-803-7699
Phone: 401-324-9915
Fax: 401-783-0660
Map & Directions