At Sayer Regan & Thayer, LLP, we have extensive experience handling all facets of Immigration law. Our attorneys represent immigrants, non-immigrants and legal permanent residents, as well as citizens with immigration-related issues. We also help employers hire skilled professional employees from other countries, or seasonal temporary workers, including workers in the maritime industry. As U.S. Immigration Law is Federal Law, our immigration attorneys are able to represent clients in all fifty states and overseas from our offices in Newport and Wakefield, Rhode Island.
Whether you are seeking to enter the United States for business, investment, employment or education, or are seeking to have your family join you in the U.S., our Immigration attorneys will help you understand the type of visa that best fits your needs and will guide you through all phases of the immigration process. We are also skilled at helping clients obtain their green cards for legal permanent residence status. We also help our clients navigate the naturalization process to achieve U.S. Citizenship.
United States immigration laws are complex and constantly changing. It is important that you choose an Immigration lawyer who is well-versed in all aspects of Immigration Law. Our Immigration lawyers have achieved great success in handling a wide variety of immigration cases.
Types of temporary visas we handle include:
• B-1 BUSINESS VISITOR VISAS
• B-2 TOURIST VISITOR VISAS
• E-1 TREATY TRADER VISAS
• E-2 TREATY INVESTOR VISAS
• H-1B VISAS FOR SPECIALTY OCCUPATION EMPLOYEES
• H-2B VISAS FOR SEASONAL TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES
• J-1 VISAS FOR EXCHANGE VISITORS
• K-1 FIANCÉ(E) VISAS
• L-1 INTRACOMPANY TRANSFEREE VISAS
• O VISAS FOR ALIENS OF EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
• P VISAS FOR INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ATHLETES AND ENTERTAINERS
• TN NAFTA PROFESSIONALS
• WB – VISA WAIVERS, BUSINESS
• WV – VISA WAIVERS, TOURIST
Types of permanent resident/immigrant petitions we prepare:
• EB-1 — PREFERENCE EMPLOYEES
• EB-2 — ADVANCED DEGREE OR EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY PROFESSIONALS
• EB-3 — PROFESSIONALS, SKILLED OR UNSKILLED WORKERS
• EB-4 — RELIGIOUS WORKERS
• EB-5 — GREEN CARD THROUGH QUALIFIED INVESTMENT IN U.S. BUSINESSES
• FAMILY VISAS OF ALL PREFERENCE TYPES
• VISA EXTENSIONS AND CHANGE OF STATUS
We also prepare:
• APPLICATIONS FOR NATURALIZATION/CITIZENSHIP
• VISAS RELATED TO ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME LAW
Schedule a consultation
Call 401-324-9915 or send an email to discuss your case.